Lighthouse of Collier Music Program offers instruction to children and adults in:
- Reading braille music to access music notation in the student’s choice of instrument. Braille music scores provide students with the opportunity to access their music independently and accurately.
- Learning Lime Aloud software to enable blind students to hear the audio description of music notes and compose original music.
- Utilizing Goodfeel software to transcribe print music into braille.
- Using Lime Lighter to enable students with low vision to magnify and scroll through music scores.
- Participating in drumming circles based on African and Latin American drumming. Participants learn to sing, dance, and play a variety of percussion instruments to understand and demonstrate the value of listening and cooperative teamwork.