Lighthouse of Collier is the only agency in Collier County providing services to individuals of all ages living with vision loss.
Lighthouse of Collier 13th Annual Benefit
Important note: This event is November 9, 2022 (rescheduled from March 23, 2022)
Give Where You Live Collier
(A 24-hour online fundraiser held Collier-wide annually in February sponsored by the Community Foundation of Collier County and the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.)
February 9 – 10, 2022
Thank you to everyone who donated this year!
Arthur Bookbinder Fund
Donate Your Vehicle
Lighthouse License Plates
Seeing Beyond Blindness
EXAMPLE OF OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Organize and volunteer at benefits
- Reader for Lighthouse of Collier clients
- Assist clients during Recreation & Leisure activities
- Transporting Clients
- Ongoing Calls
- Outreach to local potential donors
- Administrative Assistance
- Coffee hour before classes to sit with clients.