Lighthouse of Collier is the only agency in Collier County providing services to individuals of all ages living with vision loss.
Dining in the Dark
(A unique dining event meant to offer an immersive experience into a world of smell, taste, sound, and texture — all in total darkness – at the Naples Hilton)
Important note: This event has been rescheduled from March 23, 2022 to November 9, 2022
Give Where You Live Collier
(A 24-hour online fundraiser held Collier-wide annually in February sponsored by the Community Foundation of Collier County and the Richard M. Schulze Family Foundation.)
February 9 – 10, 2022
Thank you to everyone who donated this year!
Arthur Bookbinder Fund
Donate Your Vehicle
Lighthouse License Plates
Seeing Beyond Blindness
EXAMPLE OF OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDE:
- Organize and volunteer at benefits
- Reader for Lighthouse of Collier clients
- Assist clients during Recreation & Leisure activities
- Transporting Clients
- Ongoing Calls
- Outreach to local potential donors
- Administrative Assistance
- Coffee hour before classes to sit with clients.