JOB DESCRIPTION RECEPTIONIST
Due to company growth, we are seeking an outgoing, organized individual for our front desk reception.
Reports to Office Manager.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Grant access to building by appropriate implementation of Visitor Policy.
- Answer incoming telephone calls, assist callers, take messages, provide information, make community referrals, and direct calls to staff members.
- Update, maintain and file client information and program tracking as requested by Office Manager, Director of Programs or Chief Executive Officer
- Route incoming paperwork to appropriate staff members.
- Assist other departments with miscellaneous items; filing, data entry, mailings, etc.
- Prepare and provide monthly volunteer reports.
- Participate in agency activities and committees as needed or desired.
- Make calls for upcoming classes and events
- Welcome Visitors
- Confirm appointments as needed for individual Instructors.
- Any other tasks or assignments as necessary.